Skip to content
- Resonvate has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. We will never offer any information about you to any outside company unless we receive your prior consent. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for Resonvate
- If for any reason you feel that your privacy or security has been compromised, contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information we gather and track
- Information on general usage and any optional personal details you provide to us will be used to provide you with enhanced features such as customized content, access to special sections on our websites and so on.
- We collect the following types of information:
- Resonvate collects data through registration from our subscribers. Additionally, usage information may be analysed so that we can judge our system’s performance or to determine whether we should offer customizable features in the future.
- Your computer reaches us via a particular IP (Internet Protocol) address. This can tell us things like what part of the world you’re connecting from. Or what service provider you are using. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address may be used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- Your browser offers “cookies” which – unless you disable their use – store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to our site. Cookies assist us in tracking which of our offerings you like best. However, cookies tell us nothing about you personally unless you specifically give us additional information.
- We will take all reasonable and necessary care to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access our website.